THIS MUSTANG IS VERY RARE!
Only 6,121 were produced in 1971 & who knows how many are still in working condition.
This rare beauty was driven regularly by the 3rd owner who loved it for 31 years and it has won many awards in car shows.
ENGINE: Assembled and tuned by John Villegas Racing Engines in Castaic, CA
302 - C.I.D. 2v EIGHT - CYLINDER ENGINE, Hydraulic Valve Lifters, Carburetor - Automatic Choke, 2 Venturi, Fuel - Regular
* C4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
* SELF-ADJUSTING POWER BRAKES - with dual master cylinder and warning light.
* OTHER OPTIONS
Outside Dual Racing Mirrors (L.H. remote control), Full Wheel Covers, Front Console with Storage, Electric Clock, Power steering, Map Light, Locking Glove Box, Aftermarket sound & security system, and Seat Belt Warning Light.
SUSPENSION - By Marlo's Frame & Suspension in Chatsworth, CA
*Custom 2-tone Interior and Custom Convertible top with Glass Window by Dan Miller in Westlake, CA
* Custom Paint by Chino'z in Canoga Park, CA
* Chrome replacement parts purchased from Mustangs & More in Oxnard, CA
* Custom Audio System and Security System by Custom Car Sounds in Ventura, CA
* Rally Pac & Guages purchased from Mustang Service Center in North Hollywood, CA
Patrolman’s posting on social media goes viral, now known as the #SnowPony
The Pick of the Day is a desirable 1993 Fox-body LX model
Pick of the Day is a convertible with 6-cylinder engine and front bench seat
One of the special 1995 Mustang GTs is the Pick of the Day
1,470 pieces will need to be put together
Pick of the Day was used for a few parades, a graduation, but otherwise has been in storage
The first pre-production hardtop was sold at Barrett-Jackson in Arizona
The Pick of the Day is a rare example of this future classic
This is the 28th car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction