THIS MUSTANG IS VERY RARE!
Only 6,121 were produced in 1971 & who knows how many are still in working condition.
This rare beauty was driven regularly by the 3rd owner who loved it for 31 years and it has won many awards in car shows.
ENGINE: Assembled and tuned by John Villegas Racing Engines in Castaic, CA
302 - C.I.D. 2v EIGHT - CYLINDER ENGINE, Hydraulic Valve Lifters, Carburetor - Automatic Choke, 2 Venturi, Fuel - Regular
* C4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
* SELF-ADJUSTING POWER BRAKES - with dual master cylinder and warning light.
* OTHER OPTIONS
Outside Dual Racing Mirrors (L.H. remote control), Full Wheel Covers, Front Console with Storage, Electric Clock, Power steering, Map Light, Locking Glove Box, Aftermarket sound & security system, and Seat Belt Warning Light.
SUSPENSION - By Marlo's Frame & Suspension in Chatsworth, CA
*Custom 2-tone Interior and Custom Convertible top with Glass Window by Dan Miller in Westlake, CA
* Custom Paint by Chino'z in Canoga Park, CA
* Chrome replacement parts purchased from Mustangs & More in Oxnard, CA
* Custom Audio System and Security System by Custom Car Sounds in Ventura, CA
* Rally Pac & Guages purchased from Mustang Service Center in North Hollywood, CA
Semi-autonomous Ford classic struggled to stay on the pavement
In the end, it was a dead heat between two Detroit giants
With a high-tech load of electronic adjustments for nearly every performance aspect, the V8-powered coupe answers the call
The Steve McQueen-driven movie car is headed across the pond
The Pick of the Day is one of the most interesting pony cars of that era, packing a strong turbo four and performance suspension
The Chevrolet COPO Camaro will have some new competition at the dragstrip this year
Pick of the Day is an electric-converted pony car done back in 1995