THIS MUSTANG IS VERY RARE!
Only 6,121 were produced in 1971 & who knows how many are still in working condition.
This rare beauty was driven regularly by the 3rd owner who loved it for 31 years and it has won many awards in car shows.
ENGINE: Assembled and tuned by John Villegas Racing Engines in Castaic, CA
302 - C.I.D. 2v EIGHT - CYLINDER ENGINE, Hydraulic Valve Lifters, Carburetor - Automatic Choke, 2 Venturi, Fuel - Regular
* C4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
* SELF-ADJUSTING POWER BRAKES - with dual master cylinder and warning light.
* OTHER OPTIONS
Outside Dual Racing Mirrors (L.H. remote control), Full Wheel Covers, Front Console with Storage, Electric Clock, Power steering, Map Light, Locking Glove Box, Aftermarket sound & security system, and Seat Belt Warning Light.
SUSPENSION - By Marlo's Frame & Suspension in Chatsworth, CA
*Custom 2-tone Interior and Custom Convertible top with Glass Window by Dan Miller in Westlake, CA
* Custom Paint by Chino'z in Canoga Park, CA
* Chrome replacement parts purchased from Mustangs & More in Oxnard, CA
* Custom Audio System and Security System by Custom Car Sounds in Ventura, CA
* Rally Pac & Guages purchased from Mustang Service Center in North Hollywood, CA
As the saying goes, ‘better late than never.’
Most Americans want to see a pony parked in the driveway
It took a decade, but Harry Donovan’s pony is back on the road
They’ll take some work, but you could make some money back and learn a lot
Most powerful and quickest factory version to arrive later this year
Classic Recreations lands licensing agreement with Ford for new high-performance pony cars
The Pick of the Day is a Shelby clone that appears to be properly done and offered at a reasonable price
For America, it was love at first sight. On National Mustang Day, we look back on our collective first date