Imperial Motorcars is please to present this beautiful 1967 C2
Corvette featuring a numbers matching L68 427/400 HP motor with
triple deuce carburetors backed by a Muncie 4 speed transmission.
The exterior Marlboro Maroon paint with black strips has a
brilliant shine and is in excellent condition with some minor
imperfections. The saddle color leather interior is in like new
condition with minor wear. The current owner has gone to great
lengths to ensure that this corvette is maintained in superior
mechanical condition which included:
• Upgrading the wiring harness and fuse panel with a period correct
• Completely rebuilding the Posi traction limited slip differential
using GM Posi traction clutches and fluid.
• Completely rebuilding the entire rear suspension including all
trailing arm bushings, bearings, new leaf spring, and half shafts.
All done using genuine GM parts.
• Rebuilding the parking brake system
• Rebuilding the triple deuce carburetor system
According to the Corvette C2 Registry this Corvette was built on
November 5, 1966, and delivered to its first owner in Hasbrouck
Heights, NJ. The options listed in the registry include:
• Matching Numbers L68 427/400 hp Engine Code# T0121JC
• 898 Saddle Leather Seats
• 988 Marlboro Maroon paint
• A31 Power windows
• C60 Air Conditioning
• J50 Power Brakes
• M20 4-Speed Manual transmission
• N14 Side Mount Exhaust System
• N40 Power Steering
• QB1 Redline Tires, 7.75x15
• U69 AM-FM Radio
• Included are service records for the work performed.
This is your opportunity to purchase a highly optioned L68 Big
Block Corvette that has been meticulously maintained and is an
outstanding investment. Please view our walk around video and
contact us with any questions at 516-268-5500 or email
We can assist with worldwide