'55 T-BIRD ROADSTER
• No-Expense-Spared Restoration (look under this car!)
• 3" binder of restoration photos and receipts
• Rebuilt Ford 292cid V8 @ 198hp
• Rebuilt Ford-O-Matic automatic transmission
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror Finish, Correct "A" Code Raven Black Paint professionally
show waxed and detailed
• Optional Color Matched Hard Top
• New Black Canvas convertible Hide Away Top
• Great looking, Optional 4-Way Powered White and Black Bench Seat
• Machine Turned Dash Trim with Factory gauges including 150MPH
Speedo, 5000 RPM Tach, Original clock, Fuel
• Original Factory Steering Wheel
• AM/FM cassette stereo
• Optional Power Windows
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with correct mat, spare tire and jack
• Optional Power Brakes
• Optional Power Steering
• New chrome polished stainless trim
• Optional, Chrome wire wheels with Wide White radial Tires
• Great sounding bumper exit dual exhaust
• Show or drive this Blue Chip Investment Grade, Collector Quality,
Iconic, '55 Thunderbird!
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.