Located near PORTLAND, OREGON.
This 1941 Chevrolet Coupe was purchased from the original owner in Klamath Falls, Oregon in original condition.
The current owner then set out on a mild customization that retained the original body lines with subtle upgrades for modern touring and enjoyment.
• Rust-free body stripped to bare metal. Door handles and all exterior chrome trim and bumpers removed.
• Painted in Ice Blue metallic base/clear finish. Paint appears gorgeous today with a deep shine.
• Frame blasted and refinished in soft black.
• Third brake light added. LED Tail lights. Halogen headlights.
• Interior fully reupholstered in soft white leatherette. Seat belts added. Gray carpet.
• Window garnish moldings woodgrained. All interior chrome refinished.
• New Dolphin gauges in the dashboard.
• Lecarra leather-wrapped steering wheel on tilt column.
• 4-speaker JVC AM/FM/CD stereo.
• Power windows. Heater/defroster. No A/C.
• Custom painted art under the hood.
PLEASE SEE PHOTOS THAT WERE JUST TAKEN FOR THIS LISTING AND SHOW CURRENT CONDITION.
• Original 216 c.i. OHV 6 cylinder engine rebuilt with upgrades:
• 6=8 Clifford 52-0025 performance intake manifold mated to Holley Performance 2-barrel carburetor, pushes the original 90 HP to now near 200 HP. Hurst 4-speed manual transmission with floor shifter. Stainless dual exhaust. Re-cored radiator.
• Converted to 12 volt electrical with alternator. Mallory electronic ignition. Electric fuel pump. Fully rewired by Hot Rod Dreamworks in Canby, Oregon.
• Front disc brakes • Coil-over shocks • 3" front axle drop.
• Ultra chrome mag wheels wrapped by B.F. Goodrich radial T/A tires.
PLEASE SEE VIDEO OF ENGINE RUNNING.
Overall, this is an excellent package for cruising, showing or daily driving.
Quiet around town or fast and loud when wanted. Just 8,822 miles since completion.
Offered here WELL BELOW the cost of restoration.
WE WILL HAPPILY SELL TO BUYERS WORLDWIDE AND CAN ASSIST WITH SHIPPING ANYWHERE.