To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVEEstimate:
€15,000 - €20,000
- Offered from the Richoz Collection
- Exported to Switzerland from the U.S. with an early American
- Remained in Switzerland through World War II and ever
- Retains its first, fabric registration card dated September 30,
1937, showing subsequent registration renewals through 1945
- Older restoration, utilizing components purchased in the United
States and presents well today
Please note this car is titled as 4485721.
Please note that this lot will need to be collected from Montreux,
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0420