1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS VIN:136379K344926. Great Running 454 big block V8 engine. Turbo 350 Automatic transmission. Power steering. Power disc brakes. 12 Bolt rear end with 3:73 gears. Headers with dual exhaust. Bucket seats / center console.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with good, red paint.
• Super Sport trim.
• 16" polished Torque Thrust wheels.
• 205/60-16 and 225/60/16 tires.
• Black interior - presents well.
• Bucket seats.
• Center console.
• Built 454ci big block V8 (runs strong).
• Turbo 350 automatic transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power brakes (front discs).
• Odometer reads 50,599 (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving Chevelle (very well sorted mechanically).
• Originally came with a 396, but has been replaced with a built 454.
• Solid body with no rust issues.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
Family, friends and restoration shop surprise Richard McBride at Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
Registry-keeper Jeff Helms confirms the car’s validity and has it undergoing restoration
This is the third car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
You’d be hard pressed to find a cleaner Chevelle than this one, even at SEMA
This is the 26th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
This is the first car in a 10-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Northeast auction
The price tag of a completely restored 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 hardtop can range from $120,000 to $166,000, but Dream Giveaway may let one go for $3.
This is the 30th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
Of the first generation of exotic cars, the most reliable and most usable, and the one I had a poster of on my wall while in high school, was the Porsche 930 Turbo. It was the car I most wanted and was to me the ultimate. It was a model derived from Porsche’s racing cars […]
During the recent Fourth of July weekend, Disney+ debuted the original-cast performance of the historic Broadway musical, Hamilton. To help promote the event, and its parent company, ESPN’s Sports Center offered up one of its 10-best segments, this one featuring the 10-best Hamiltons. The list didn’t include everyone’s favorite Hamilton, the $10 bill, but it […]