Nice mostly original restoration with original sales document. One of about 1054 made in 1970. FUN to drive ... gets lots of looks and compliments!
- 325 HP W-31 "big" cam 350 Rocket motor (sounds tough!)
- Outside Air Induction (OAI) and twin snorkel W-25 hood (vacuum operated flap on air cleaner)
- His and Hers Hurst dual gate shifter for the special THM350 transmission and 3.42 rear gears
- W-27 rear end cover
- Correct heads, intake, transmission, block numbers
- Electronic ignition (inside the distributor cap so looks factory)
- 7040251 Carb (1970 455 carb)
- W-31 specific aluminum manifold
- Disc brakes with upgraded rotors and pads
- New wheel bearings
- Headers with nice mellow turbo mufflers
- LED dash lights for "cleaner" and brighter gauges
- Rally Pack gauges (added) with Tic Toc Tach, oil pressure, coolant temp, clock, etc.
- New fuel pump and gas gauge sender
- Firestone replica tires as OEM
- Original Matador Red with White striping and Ivory interior with buckets (as shown on the cowl plate)
- Lots of fiddling and making things right so it's a fun driver quality car!
Really unique and always fun to start a conversation! Love the car, but looking to thin the collection a bit and get closer to retiring...
Kept in heated shop.
SEE AT MECUM AUCTION DENVER