To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Spring event, 29 May - 1 June 2019.
$35,000 - $40,000
- Offered from The Route 66 Packard Museum Collection
- 145 bhp, 327 cu. in inline eight-cylinder engine
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Wonderful streamlined design
- Seven-passenger example with divider window
- Believed to be one of roughly 1,740 extended wheelbase Super
Eights produced for 1948
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/as19