drag-slide thumbnails for quick selection
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Spring event, 29 May - 1 June 2019.
$35,000 - $45,000
- Offered from The Route 66 Packard Museum Collection
- 130 bhp, 320 cu. in. inline eight-cylinder engine
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Beautiful car with wonderful patina
- Rides on wire wheels with factory hub caps
- Rear trunk rack with trunk
- Classic Car Club of America (CCCA) Full Classic
- CCCA National Competition First Prize Winner
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/as19.
- Stock Number:772104