1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28
- 302ci, V8. 4-Speed M-21 Transmission
- Less than 300 miles since restore. (Purchased from Mecum auction in 2015 - "Matching Numbers Buyer")
- Original block, untouched engine pad.
- Original block marks intact.
- Original suffix code reads: V0506DZ or May 6, 1969.
- Original M - 21 Trans
- Original paint color: Olympic Gold, GM paint code 65.
- Original Interior Trim Code: Standard Ivory TR - 727 (original stainless trim on panels).
- Original all GM body parts, fenders, rear quarter panels, and doors.
- Original roof and front and rear valences.
- Original AM-FM stereo radio (factory restored speakers).
- Replacement date coded glass and side mirror.
- Original stainless and all bright work.
- New GM front and rear bumpers with GM decal on inside of bumpers.
- Original restored brake booster.
- New wiring harness color coded to original with original ends.
- Original pulleys deep groove throughout with GM part numbers.
- Original water pump - date coded D - 11 - 9
- Original AC embossed fuel pump.
- Original DZ starter with paint number and assembly date.
- Original Hurst Shifter - restored by Hurst.
- Original factory replacement GM carpet.
- Original jack, complete, dated.
- Original horns - restored.
- Original Spare Tire and Wheel YH Code: Factory Rims - YH.
- Original seat belts - dated.
- Original window fuzzies.
- Original voltage regulator: Part #1119515 Date 9E.
- Original Intake Manifold #472.
- Original Water Pump Date - 119, Part #3953692.
- Original Distributor: Date - 9017, Part#1111480
- All markings including paper trim tags.
- Original Cylinder Heads: Date - D - 15 -9, Part#3927186.
- Original Cowl Induction, in working order with original rubber.
- Original quick ratio steering.
- Original Rosewood Steering Wheel - No cracks.
- Original gauge pod and gauges.
- Original tachometer and speedometer.
- New spiral shocks.
- R - 59 Delco Battery.
- Z28 stainless chambered exhaust system.
- New gas tank.
- Goodyear Wide Tread GT Tires.
- 100% Complete down to original key buzzer and kick panel lamps.
The Pick of the Day was groundbreaking at the time and still commands a strong presence
Porsche-philes, prepare your bank accounts
The late architect’s collection includes veteran, brass and classic-era vehicles
These vehicles were brand new just 25 years ago
Pick of the Day is a 57,000-mile mid-century classic
Nearly 1,000 cars were on display
The sale is highlighted by a 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Tourer and a 1965 Shelby 427 Competition Cobra
Car had a long road that wound from totaled to TV to impound lot
Scammers allegedly impersonated dealers and collectors to hoodwink victims