1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28
- 302ci, V8. 4-Speed M-21 Transmission
- Less than 300 miles since restore. (Purchased from Mecum auction in 2015 - "Matching Numbers Buyer")
- Original block, untouched engine pad.
- Original block marks intact.
- Original suffix code reads: V0506DZ or May 6, 1969.
- Original M - 21 Trans
- Original paint color: Olympic Gold, GM paint code 65.
- Original Interior Trim Code: Standard Ivory TR - 727 (original stainless trim on panels).
- Original all GM body parts, fenders, rear quarter panels, and doors.
- Original roof and front and rear valences.
- Original AM-FM stereo radio (factory restored speakers).
- Replacement date coded glass and side mirror.
- Original stainless and all bright work.
- New GM front and rear bumpers with GM decal on inside of bumpers.
- Original restored brake booster.
- New wiring harness color coded to original with original ends.
- Original pulleys deep groove throughout with GM part numbers.
- Original water pump - date coded D - 11 - 9
- Original AC embossed fuel pump.
- Original DZ starter with paint number and assembly date.
- Original Hurst Shifter - restored by Hurst.
- Original factory replacement GM carpet.
- Original jack, complete, dated.
- Original horns - restored.
- Original Spare Tire and Wheel YH Code: Factory Rims - YH.
- Original seat belts - dated.
- Original window fuzzies.
- Original voltage regulator: Part #1119515 Date 9E.
- Original Intake Manifold #472.
- Original Water Pump Date - 119, Part #3953692.
- Original Distributor: Date - 9017, Part#1111480
- All markings including paper trim tags.
- Original Cylinder Heads: Date - D - 15 -9, Part#3927186.
- Original Cowl Induction, in working order with original rubber.
- Original quick ratio steering.
- Original Rosewood Steering Wheel - No cracks.
- Original gauge pod and gauges.
- Original tachometer and speedometer.
- New spiral shocks.
- R - 59 Delco Battery.
- Z28 stainless chambered exhaust system.
- New gas tank.
- Goodyear Wide Tread GT Tires.
- 100% Complete down to original key buzzer and kick panel lamps.
1949 Chevrolet 3100 truck is Pick of the Day
Other events include Carlisle celebration of 1969, Dream Machines in California, and Keels and Wheels vintage cars and boats
Bring-A-Trailer co-founder Randy Nonnenberg brings his rare hot hatch to Burbank for a drive and discussion
Schulte to make his debut at Orlando, so does electric-powered Camaro
1965 Ferrari 275 GTB, Lancia Stratos and Porsche collection highlight the docket
Elsewhere, Trans-Himalayan Adventure continues, AACA shares tour schedule
The Pick of the Day is a beautifully preserved example of the GM luxury brand’s premium offering
Company says the iconic grille was inspired by the egg’s oval
McKeel Hagerty among key speakers at the conference May 3