THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN BOXFORD, MA *
This is a stunning 2006 Factory Five Cobra Replica with 14,500 miles on the odometer. The car is finished in the traditional Blue (Blue Streak Pearl Coat) with White Stripe color combination with a complementary Black and Gray interior. This car is in exceptional condition.
This 2006 FFR Cobra Replica is the result of a spectacular and professional build process. Nothing was overlooked when selecting the very best components to bring her to life. The paint job is outstanding and the interior with its seats carpets, carbon fiber dash and instrumentation make this an extremely desirable car. Here are some of the highpoints:
- Ford 347 Stroker Crate Motor 425 HP
- Precision Machined 302 Roller Block
- Cast Steel Stroker Crankshaft
- Eagle I Beam Connecting Rods with ARP Hardened Rod Bolts
- Tri Metal Clevite 77 Rod and Main Bearing
- High Performance Heavy Duty Flat Top Pistons W/A Single Valve Relief
- Hand Filled Performance Rings to Match
- Three Piece True Double Roller Timing Set
- Hand Selected Performance Camshaft
- 16 High Rev Lifters (Anti Pump Up)
- DART Aluminum Performance Cylinder Heads
- 62cc Combustion Chambers and 195CC Intake Runners
- Stainless Steel 2.02 Intake Valves Stainless Steel 1.60 Exhaust Valves
- High Performance Valve Springs and Retainers
- Chrome Moly Push Rods
- 1.6 Ratio True Aluminum Roller Rockers
- Melling High Volume Oil Pump
- Chrome Oil Pan and Dipstick
- Edelbrock Aluminum Victor Jr. Intake Manifold
- Chrome Thermostat Housing Demon Carburetor
- 10 Chrome Air Cleaner
- HEI Distributor
- Ford Aluminum Racing Flywheel
- March Performance Serpentine Belt System
- Heavy Duty World Class T 5 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Mustang HD King Cobra Clutch Kit
- M 6392 E T5 Bellhousing
- Rear Adjustable Air Drag Bags Springs and Shocks
- Trunk Light 12v Outlet
- Special Carbon Fiber Dash
- Special Order Cobra Shift Knob
- Adjustable Front Seat
This car has to be seen to be appreciated; the underneath is as clean as the top and she runs beautifully. Comfortable on short or long journeys, so if a high performance FFR Cobra Roadster is in your sights, then this is the one you should pull the trigger on.
This Roadster is both striking and stunning and looking for a new owner so do not let the opportunity to own her pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at email@example.com I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly pick you up at Boston's Logan airport or deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN BOXFORD, MA *
FINANCING AVAILABLE *
In celebration of today’s date of 4/27, we report on a driving test of Superformance 427SC replicas of Carroll Shelby’s road racers
The Pick of the Day was rarely driven during 45 years ownership
Three each of high-performance Shelby Cobras and Chevrolet Corvettes are on the docket for January’s sale
This is the fourth car in a 10-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Northeast auction
Rare Ferrari 275 GTB alloy coupe and Shelby 427 Cobra roadster were stored untouched in a private garage for 26 years
It’s almost impossible to think that owners would leave their valuable cars behind or simply forget about them. But, as they say, life happens.
Carroll Shelby’s sports car legacy abounds in this highly original example
Sotheby’s estimates that CSX3040 will fetch between $2,000,000 and $2,400,000 at its Phoenix, Arizona, auction, which is scheduled for January 18-19.
This is the first featured vehicle in a 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.