1986, Guards Red Porsche Turbo has 50,000 miles.
This is a "near perfect", immaculate, one-of-a-kind, vintage Porsche. Clean CarFax. The owner took pleasure in making "tasteful" improvements without deviating from the original character of the car. More than $50,000 was spent on improvements.This includes:
- speedline RUF wheels ($7,000)
- custom dual exhaust ($2,500)
- rebuilt original turbo ($2,000)
- larger Koklen Intercooler ($2,300)
- stainless headers ($2,500)
- upgraded air conditioning ($5,000) includes:
- new barrier hose
- extra condenser
- updated compressor
- new German leather upholstery and carpet ($8,000)
- brand new (larger) tires ($700).
Just completed top end ($20K) includes :
- re-chromed cylinders
- reinforced head studs
- tail and running lights converted to LED.
- new old-stock Blaupunkt radio.
Absolutely no oil leaks.