• 71 VOLKSWAGEN SUPER BEETLE CABRIOLET
• No expense spared rotisserie restoration (look under this car!)
• Only 54,000 original miles! That's 1,150 miles driven per year!
• Freshly rebuilt Volkswagen's aluminum 1600cc 4-cylinder engine
• 4-speed, close-ratio, Manual transmission
• Mirror finish Tangerine paint, professionally show waxed and detailed
• New white convertible top w/ contrasting black boot
• Great looking new black bucket seat interior with lots of new appointments like billet window cranks and door handles, new carpet and even new door pockets!
• Restored dash with meticulously placed color matched accents a full array of gauges such as oil pressure, temperature, volt meter, 7k tach and 90 MPH Speedo
• Original Saphire XV AM Radio
• Great looking Chrome Stainless trim
• Upgraded 4-wheel Disc Brakes
• Upgraded alloys wrapped in fresh GoodYear Eagle GT tires
• Great sounding newly installed exhaust system
• A beautiful example to show or just enjoy cruising!
My favorite uncle bought this in the fall of 1973.
You may not earn an invitation to Amelia Island or other major concours d’elegance with this Pick of the Week, but you certainly would be a hit at a Concours d’LeMons.
The Pick of the Day is a triple-black example of the last American
Film should provide dramatic look into DeLorean’s personal life and how DMC came to life, and ultimately, failed
More than 600 bikes on the docket for late-April auction
But would Bond, James Bond ever ‘drive’ a hippopotamus?
Orange County Fair and Event Center provides indoor and outdoor settings for third annual event
Pick of the Day was owned by one family for more than 40 years
Thousands of cars filled fields and lots in Scottsdale, Arizona