PRICE REDUCED ..$240,000...PAIR
Crevier Classic Cars are offering two 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport convertible and Hard Top. Fully restored and detailed down to the nuts and bolts, correct numbers and date codes matching restoration.
Original Factory options:
Correct original single stage Monaco Orange Paint
396 V8, 375hp engine, L-89, Aluminum heads
Original M-32, 4 speed Transmission
Original 331 Posi-trac rear end
Power steering, Power disc brakes in the front
Bucket seats, console, with NOS deluxe seat belts
Factory tach and gauge package, vinyl top
Factory rally wheels, with red line tires
Tinted and date-coded glass
Factory chambered exhaust
AM radio with rear antenna
Power windows and Power Top
Show history Hardtop as follows;
1. Antique Auto Club of America in Tucson Arizona in Feb. 2015, won 1st in class, a national award junior.
2. Concours De Elegance in La Jolla, March 2015, won 2nd in class next to a gold 68 Shelby.
3. Conccours De Elegance in San Marino, April 2015, won 1st. in muscle car class, (large class)
4. In May 2015, I shipped the hardtop & my 57 convertible to Oklahoma for the Classic Chevy International Show for the 1000 point judged show. My Hardtop won 1st in class and scored 997
points, platinum just 3 points short of a perfect score. These 3 items where taken care of as soon as the car was shipped beck to San Diego.
5. Concours De Elegance in Benedict Canyon, May 2015, won 1st in class and tied for best of show.
1. Antique Auto Club of America in Palm Springs, (February?) Won 1st in class & it’s National Senior award. Labels are on the grill with the registration numbers.
Convertible when completed in Dec. 2017
1. Concours De Elegance in La Jolla, April 2018, won 2nd in class next to a black 67, 435 horse Corvette.
2. Concours De Elegance in Benedict Canyon, May 2018, won 1st in class.
There has not been a Classic Chevy International Show to have the Convertible judged except for Orlando Florida, If that is the only one next year I will be there with cars in the truck.
The Pick of the Day features the first production V6 engine
The hand-built pocket rocket was made for driving
Ted Gildred’s cars will be offered at no reserve at The Quail sale
Roberto Clemente died trying to fly relief suppliers to earthquake survivors
Only 130 of the claimed 2,000-horsepower vehicles will be produced
Website includes more than 40,000 vehicles for sale
The Pick of the Day is an attractively built classic truck
Updated suspension and a powerful high-tech V6 engine highlight test drive of the ‘dual-purpose’ pickup truck
1960s-era style bodywork combined with electric drivetrain races off with Showstopper honors