PRICE REDUCED ..$240,000...PAIR
Crevier Classic Cars are offering two 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport convertible and Hard Top. Fully restored and detailed down to the nuts and bolts, correct numbers and date codes matching restoration.
Original Factory options:
Correct original single stage Monaco Orange Paint
396 V8, 375hp engine, L-89, Aluminum heads
Original M-32, 4 speed Transmission
Original 331 Posi-trac rear end
Power steering, Power disc brakes in the front
Bucket seats, console, with NOS deluxe seat belts
Factory tach and gauge package, vinyl top
Factory rally wheels, with red line tires
Tinted and date-coded glass
Factory chambered exhaust
AM radio with rear antenna
Power windows and Power Top
Show history Hardtop as follows;
1. Antique Auto Club of America in Tucson Arizona in Feb. 2015, won 1st in class, a national award junior.
2. Concours De Elegance in La Jolla, March 2015, won 2nd in class next to a gold 68 Shelby.
3. Conccours De Elegance in San Marino, April 2015, won 1st. in muscle car class, (large class)
4. In May 2015, I shipped the hardtop & my 57 convertible to Oklahoma for the Classic Chevy International Show for the 1000 point judged show. My Hardtop won 1st in class and scored 997
points, platinum just 3 points short of a perfect score. These 3 items where taken care of as soon as the car was shipped beck to San Diego.
5. Concours De Elegance in Benedict Canyon, May 2015, won 1st in class and tied for best of show.
1. Antique Auto Club of America in Palm Springs, (February?) Won 1st in class & it’s National Senior award. Labels are on the grill with the registration numbers.
Convertible when completed in Dec. 2017
1. Concours De Elegance in La Jolla, April 2018, won 2nd in class next to a black 67, 435 horse Corvette.
2. Concours De Elegance in Benedict Canyon, May 2018, won 1st in class.
There has not been a Classic Chevy International Show to have the Convertible judged except for Orlando Florida, If that is the only one next year I will be there with cars in the truck.
Japanese automaker established GR Heritage Parts Project to oversee manufacture and sales
The Pick of the Day became a one-year-only design
Lessons learned almost as valuable as a trophy for rookie Andrew Schulte
Meanwhile, NE museum salutes supermods and Mustang museum offers Ford-only car shows
Now in its 33rd year, this northern Nevada event celebrates hot rods, custom cars and vintage rock ’n’ roll
Rtech Fabrications accepts modern electronics
Pick of the Day is a 1978 Chevron B36 that raced at Le Mans
American muscle from Juliano collection boosts auction topped by a pair of 7-figure Shelby Cobras