AWESOME DRIVER, ORIGINAL V8, ORIGINAL BUCKET SEATS, JUST
COMPLETED FULL RESTORATION! This is one of the coolest panel trucks
Ive ever owned. Just about everything is new or rebuilt. Take a
look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at
- Paint/Body: Straight body has had some rust
repairs welded. New base/clear paint was paint ed blue then black,
scuffed through for a slight patina look, then cleared with satin.
- Interior: Original bucket seats. Brand new
upholstered seats. New factory rubber floor mat. Fresh paint on the
interior. Floors have a bedcoating on them.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass and
weatherstripping are new in this truck, includes new window felts.
Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Original bed wood is still solid and
has a coating of bedliner.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free frame
rails. Original floor pans are solid and only a couple of tiny
pinholes of rust.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new Riddler 18in wheels
with new tires. I also have a set of original wheels with brand new
tires if you prefer.
- Drivetrain: Original 239 V8 was rebuilt a few
years ago and has low miles. It starts easily and runs like a
sewing machine. 2 to 1 exhaust out to the back with no muffler
gives an agressive sound. Transmsission shifts perfect through all
of the gears and the clutch feels good.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the headlights, tail
lights, indicators, and brake lights work with new wiring.
- Brakes: Brakes stop good, but pull to the
right just a bit if you slam the brakes.
You cant go wrong with a sweet F1 panel like this one. Watch the
video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Interior Color:Blue
- Engine Size:V-8
- Trim Level:Panel Truck
- Title Status:Clear
- Aftermarket Wheels:Yes
- Restoration History:Fully Restored
- Exterior Condition:Excellent
- Seat Material:Vinyl
- Bucket Seats:Yes
- Engine History:Rebuilt
- Engine Condition:Running
- Drive Train:Rear-wheel drive