This amazing 1950 Willys Jeepster was manufactured by the WIllys Overland Motor Company of Toledo Ohio. Sixty years later she underwent a two-year complete restoration and modification. Starting with a rust free Idaho truck which was completely disassembled and modified to accept a 289CI V8 coupled with a Ford C-4 automatic transmission with a Lokar custom shifter. We equipped this build with a Heidts Mustang II power pac and pinion front suspension with electric power front disc brakes. Included a 9" Ford 3rd member rear end with leaf springs and drum brakes, custom aluminum radiator with electric pusher fan, and a dual pass aluminum transmission coller is mounted below the radiator. The engine was gone through adding new electrical system performance cam with Edelbrock 650 CFM 4 barrel on an Edelbrock performer aluminum intake. New exhaust system. The wipers are operating on the original cable system with a 12 volt electric motor added. Flaming river steering column with a Grant mahogany steering wheel. Heat is supplied by vintage air and is air ready. 225R 15 Coker wide white wall tires accompanied with power coated smoothies with beauty rings and caps. Complete Hartz stay fast canvas top with zip out rear window and correct side curtains. Equipped with a pioneer CD-MP3 player with Am & FM radio.