2014 CORVETTE STINGRAY Z51
• 2LT Package
• Just like it rolled off the showroom and only showing 4,738 miles ( driven only 1,500 a year!)
• Chevrolet LT-1 6.2L 376cid V8 @ 460HP
• Chevrolet 7-speed close ratio manual transmission with Active Rev Matching
• "Z51" Fully adjustable 4-wheel independent suspension w/ multiple driver modes
• Mirror factory, Torch Red paint show waxed
• Color Matched Removable Targa Top
• Like New, Black memory, heated cooled, Power Sport seats with full factory console
• Digital 7K RPM Tach and 200 MPH Speedo
• Power Tilt Telescopic leather steering wheel
• Chevrolet "My link" Premium Bose multimedia station with AM/FM/SAT/USB/CD and Navigation
• Ice cold dual electric climate control w/ A/C
• 5 different driving mode setting (econ to track)
• Loaded with options including Head Up Display, Performance Data Recorder + Track day Camera
• Power mirrors, power windows, Keyless entry Push to Start, Traction and Cruise Control
• Z-51 Performance 4-wheel power disc brakes, ABS, red calipers and slotted rotors
• Ultra-Sharp, Fast-Ratio, Power Steering
• Optional 19" 20" Black Alloy wheels with fresh Michelin High-speed Radials
• Great sounding Multi-mode dual exhaust
• Red on Black, 6.2L LT-1 V8, 7-speed manual and the top comes off too!
• Show or drive this C7 Corvette Stingray
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner
The low-production LT1 models were renowned for exceptional performance and sharply balanced handling
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 unveiled earlier this month in Dubai has now been shown as a convertible. Chevrolet took the covers off the open-top car on Tuesday at a preview event for this week’s 2017 Los Angeles auto show, where the automaker also confirmed pricing. The ZR1 coupe will start at a very reasonable $119,995, while the