This 1955 Chevrolet Pickup is Ready to Cruise As-Is or Take to a
Whole New Level with a Beautiful Paint Job.
• 350 CID. Engine Casting #3970010.
• Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission.
• Edelbrock Chrome Air Cleaner.
• Edelbrock 4BBL Carburetor.
• Edelbrock Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Edelbrock Performer RPM Aluminum Heads.
• Aluminum Valve Covers.
• MSD Electronic Ignition.
• Aluminum Water Pump.
• Billet Aluminum Accessory Pullies.
• Patriot Headers.
• Dual Exhaust with Thrush Mufflers.
• Milodon Oil Pan.
• Be Cool Aluminum Radiator.
• Electric Puller Cooling Fan.
• Power Steering.
• New CPP Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Front Lowering Springs.
• Front Sway Bar.
• 4" Rear Lowering Leaf Springs.
• Rear C-Notched Frame.
• Rear Air Shocks.
• 10 Bolt Rear Axle.
• Aluminum Fuel Cell Relocated Under the Bed.
• New Tilt Steering Column.
• Custom 3 Spoke Chrome Steering Wheel with Leather Half Grip.
• New Gauges.
• Tuxedo Black and White Vinyl Interior.
• Custom Vinyl Wrapped Center Console with Cup Holders.
• Lokar Gas Pedal.
• Lokar Shift Linkage.
• Vintage Air Conditioning.
• Kenwood AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX/Bluetooth Stereo.
• 1 Piece Door Glass.
• All New Glass and Seals.
• New Weatherstripping and Gaskets.
• Custom Carpeted Bed.
• New Front and Rear Chrome Bumpers.
• 20" Gray and Machined Boss 338 Wheels.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Designed especially for the classic truck market, Wheel Vintiques unveiled new original equipment-style steel wheels at the SEMA Show.
While we are in the middle of Scottsdale Auction Week and surrounded by all sorts of Ferrari’s and other rare expensive cars, its nice to see something simple.
A good old pickup truck seems like just the thing for a relaxed Labor Day weekend, so for today’s Pick of the Week, we have a sweet-looking 1954 Chevrolet 3100 that’s for sale.
Lamborghini Miura SV, 1928 Bugatti and 1936 Brooke E.R.A. racer top the docket
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
A look around the show field through the eyes and camera lens of Dirk de Jager
A special class of modified versions of the original 356 model highlights a day of sports and competition excellence
Rumble of 350cid engine gives away powertrain
The concept is basically a race car with a slight semblance of civility