• LS-1 Engine Producing 345 Horsepower/350 FT LB Torque.
• Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Custom Axle-Back Exhaust System.
• Power Steering.
• 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes.
• Climate Control Air Conditioning.
• F-45 Adjustable Suspension.
• Active Handling.
• Polished Factory Wheels.
• New Michelin Runflat Tires.
• Memory Seat Package.
• Black Leather Sport Seats.
• Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel.
• Heads Up Display.
• AM/FM Bose Stereo with Cassette and 12 Disc Changer.
• Power Mirrors.
• Power Windows with Express Down.
• Fog Lights.
• ABS and Traction Control.
• Cruise Control.
• Keyless Entry.
• Removable Color Matched Targa Top.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Grand prize includes a 1965 Sting Ray and 2018 Grand Sport
Eaton Detroit Spring offers re-temper and re-arch
The Pick of the Day has been made in the style of French-Deco show cars
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model