• LS-1 Engine Producing 345 Horsepower/350 FT LB Torque.
• Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Custom Axle-Back Exhaust System.
• Power Steering.
• 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes.
• Climate Control Air Conditioning.
• F-45 Adjustable Suspension.
• Active Handling.
• Polished Factory Wheels.
• New Michelin Runflat Tires.
• Memory Seat Package.
• Black Leather Sport Seats.
• Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel.
• Heads Up Display.
• AM/FM Bose Stereo with Cassette and 12 Disc Changer.
• Power Mirrors.
• Power Windows with Express Down.
• Fog Lights.
• ABS and Traction Control.
• Cruise Control.
• Keyless Entry.
• Removable Color Matched Targa Top.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Sports car edges Chevy Volt for top honors in model-by-model study
The Yenko name is still alive and kicking today, thanks to Specialty Vehicle Engineering, which has been applying it to some wild creations in the recent past
Superformance is the go-to team creating new versions of some of the greatest cars ever built
Pick of the Day is a low-mileage 1978 Chevrolet Corvette
On National Corvette Day, here is a group of the best ones ever built
What better way to celebrate National Corvette Day than with a crazy modification?
He’s already had it on the track, but now the ’19 ZR1 is in Leno’s Garage
The Pick of the Day is the Chevrolet roadster from that landmark year offered at an affordable price
Richard Cohen’s is believed to be the only such collection of all five model years of the Chevrolet Corvette with a special fuel tank to reduce pit stops during races, or during long-distance drives