1967 Camaro Rally Sport Convertible with All of the Performance
Features to Back Up the Sporty Look!
• ZZ4 Crate Engine.
• 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• Aluminum Finned Air Cleaner.
• Edelbrock 4BBL Carburetor.
• Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Aluminum Heads.
• Aluminum Finned Valve Covers.
• HEI Ignition System.
• Aluminum Radiator.
• Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers.
• Power Steering.
• Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes.
• Chrome Brake Booster.
• Cross Drilled Rotors on all 4 Corners.
• Tubular Front Control Arms and 2" Drop Springs.
• Full Length Sub-Frame Connectors.
• 4 Link Rear Suspension with Coilovers.
• Heavy Duty Front and Rear Swaybars.
• Close Ratio Steering Box.
• 4 Way Adjustable Front Bucket Seats.
• Custom Center Console.
• Custom Rollbar.
• GT Grant Steering Wheel with Leather Full Grip.
• New Dakota Digital Gauges.
• Pioneer Satellite/AM/FM/Bluetooth Compatible Stereo.
• Pioneer 10" Loaded Subwoofer Box.
• Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers.
• Power Windows.
• 16" Rally Wheels.
• Front and Rear Spoilers.
• Original Rally Sport.
• Current Owner has Owned the Car in California for Past 40 years.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Hennessey released a video of the Exorcist Camaro ZL1 and the tuning company showed the hopped-up pony car is good for a 217 mph top speed.
Fully restored and customized 1967 Camaro to debut at Classic Auto Show in Los Angeles
RideTech and a team of aftermarket manufacturers teaming to complete 1971 Camaro build in 48 hours at Barrett-Jackson
This is the 26th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
GM admits the sleigh’s dynamic capabilities are unmatched
Ever since I wrote about the 1969 Chevy Camaro ZL1 COPO coupe at Mecum’s upcoming Denver auction, I’ve been thinking about ’69 Camaros with big-block engines.
Mecum expects 1,000 collector cars to cross the block July 20-22 during its third annual Denver auction at the Colorado Convention Center.
Pick of the Day is a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro modified for racing by Dick Guldstrand and later restored to racing spec by Guldstrand’s mechanic.
With the introduction of the Chevrolet Camaro in 1966, followed one year later by its mechanical twin cousin, the Pontiac Firebird.