Beautiful Daytona Sunrise Orange 2016 Corvette Coupe! A Factory
Performance Car for the Road or Track!
• 1 Owner, Clean Car Fax with the Original Window Sticker.
• 1 Full Year of Factory Warranty Left.
• LT1 6.2L V8 Engine Producing 455 Horsepower.
• 7 Speed Manual Transmission with Active Rev-Matching.
• Electric Variable Ratio Power Steering.
• 4 Wheel Independent Suspension.
• 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes with Dark Gray Calipers.
• 3.42 Rear Axle Gears.
• Active Handling Stability Control.
• Traction Control.
• Rear View Backup Camera.
• 8 Way Power Adjustable Seats.
• Dual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning.
• Power Windows with Express Up/Down.
• Power Tilt/ Telescopic Steering Column.
• Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel with Flat Bottom.
• Rear Window Defogger.
• MyLink Premium Bose Stereo with 8" Touch Screen.
• AM/FM/XM/Bluetooth/Apple CarPlay.
• Color Matched Power Adjustable Mirrors.
• Brand New Run Flat Tires.
• Magnetic Selective Ride-Control.
• Multi-Mode Performance Exhaust.
• Transparent Removable Roof Panel.
Z51 Appearance Package:
• Color Matched Rear Spoiler.
• Black Machined 19" Front and 20" Rear Wheels.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner
The low-production LT1 models were renowned for exceptional performance and sharply balanced handling
The 2019 Corvette ZR1 unveiled earlier this month in Dubai has now been shown as a convertible. Chevrolet took the covers off the open-top car on Tuesday at a preview event for this week’s 2017 Los Angeles auto show, where the automaker also confirmed pricing. The ZR1 coupe will start at a very reasonable $119,995, while the