Very Well Built 1931 Ford Pickup that is a Blast to Drive and Turns
Heads Everywhere it Goes!
• 331 CID Stroker Engine.
• C4 Automatic Transmission.
• Black Scoop Air Cleaner.
• Dual Holley 4BBL Carburetors.
• Weiland High Rise Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Edelbrock E-Force HP Aluminum Heads.
• Custom Dimple Died Valve Covers.
• MSD Electronic Ignition.
• Powermaster GM 1 Wire Alternator.
• Aluminum Water Pump.
• Moroso Oil Pan.
• Heat Wrapped Custom 4 to 1 Headers.
• Rear Frame Z'd.
• 4 Link Rear Suspension with Monoleaf.
• Rear Air Bags.
• Front Drop Axle.
• Ford 8" Rear Axle.
• Brown Vinyl Seats.
• Custom Dash and Gauge Feature.
• Dolphin Complete Gauge Package.
• Power Windows.
• Pop Out Factory Windshield.
• Custom Shifter.
• 3 Spoke Wood Grip Steering Wheel.
• Body Channeled Over the Frame.
• Chopped Top with Factory Vinyl Padded Roof.
• Factory Cab Visor that is Dimple Died.
• Shortened Factory Bed with Raised Vinyl Floor Insert.
• Suicide Doors.
• Spun Aluminum Gas Tank in Bed.
• Dimple Died Grill Shell with Expanded Metal Insert.
• Custom Chain Headlight and Tail Light Brackets.
• 16" Steel Wheels with Wide White Firestone Tires.
• Orinigal Henry Ford Steel Body and Bed Stripped and Clear Coated.
• Frame and Suspension Components Powder Coated Brown.
• Original 1931 California License Plate.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
My Hot Cars dba USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Sixteen cars with Hollywood ties are looking for a new home
The Florida concours will display such famed examples as the one owned by Clark Gable and customized by George Barris
Our 6-part series featured collector car leaders pointing toward the future
This year, the salt was deep, flat, dry and hard at Bonneville — ideal for speed trials, and record runs
The Pick of the Day is one of the upgraded 124 Spyders marketed by the Italian coachbuilder
Young enthusiasts and overseas collectors provide promise for our future, even if cars become self-driving
‘Art on Wheels’ collection ranges from ’29 Duesenberg J to ’71 Mercedes convertible
Neighboring museums work together for the first time and stage an intimate garden party and classic car show
Barrett-Jackson team announces that the notchback GT500 prototype will undergo restoration