Cobra replica of 1966 427 body style by Midstates classics.
Constructed in 1991, this Cobra was built specifically for road use
and rally. Specifications follow:
- Ford 351 Windsor bored .030” with forged pistons, Edelbrock
Performer intake and matched cam. Engine redline is set at 6500
- Holley 4 BBL Projection throttle body injection
- Trick Flow Specialties (TFS) aluminum cylinder heads with 1.6
ratio roller rockers.
- Borg Warner World Class T-5 five speed transmission.
- McLeod clutch, flywheel and bellhousing.
- Frame constructed on 4” round tube.
- Front end is Mustang II with Wilwood Engineering disc
- Rear end consists of Jaguar XKE suspension and XJ6 differential
with 3.54 ratio gear.
- Shelby wheels (15”) with Goodyear Eagles mounted front 225/60
and rear 265/50.
- Well balanced for cornering and braking. Front axle weight
1250lb., rear axle weight 1260lb.
- Fiberglass body reinforced in wheel wells to prevent
- Body color Ford Deep Jewel Green. Paint has some minor chips
from road use.
- Instrument panel includes Stewart Warner gauges integrated into
a custom mahogany dash.
- Mileage 18,000
- Black soft top with side curtains included.
- Clear title, VIN:B51632RT046FJ
Note; car does not have air conditioning, radio, power brakes or
power steering. The perceptive driver will easily recognize the
qualities built into this terrific car. Asking $31,500.
Exterior Color:Deep Jewel Green
- Interior Color:Black
- Engine Size:V-8
- Exterior Condition:Very Good
- Seat Material:Leather
- Engine Condition:Running
- Drive Train:Rear-wheel drive