This 1950 Willys Jeepster is a true collector's item that grabs
attention wherever it goes!
With a 161 Lightning 6 Cylinders F Head Motor and a 3 speed column mounted T-96 transmission with a 2 speed overdrive, the car can easily cruise around town and on the highways.
Comes with a Planar front suspension and a Dana 23 rear axle.
Electrics were recently converted from 6 to 12 volts.
The following is the work history done to this car.
- New top and side curtains. New top pads and oak top and header bows.
- New upholstery, carpet, pad, boot, spare tire cover, sun visors, and new custom storage bag for side curtains.
- New wiring converted from 6 volts to 12, rebuilt alternator and Pertronix electronic ignition and coil, and new spark plugs.
- New cooper white wall radial tires, hub caps and stainless steel trim rings. New brake cylinders, shoes, brake lines and new master cylinder. Four new shock absorbers.
- New windshield glass, rubber, and side vents.
- New overdrive solenoid
- New kingpins and bushings, rebuilt steering wheel with horn hardware. Turn signal unit and wiring installed on column.
- Electric wiper motor (replaces vacuum) and new arms and blades.
- Installed modern new AM/FM/CD player with speakers and antenna
- rebuilt speedometer
- gas tank was removed cleaned, new sending unit installed.
- rebuilt carburetor/oil bath air cleaner.
- new amber fog lights and brackets
- rebuilt Southwind gas heater installation. Not hooked up. All instructions and parts included with vehicle.
- New seat belts front and rear
- One year old battery
- Rear differential cleaned and fluid replaced, transmission drained and new fluid replaced.
- mechanical fuel pump replaced with electric fuel pump and sealed block off.
- recent wheel alignment
- installed switch operated backup lights
- Radiator removed, reversed flushed, tested, painted and reinstalled, new radiator cap.
- new leaf spring bushings and shackle bolts for rear springs
- new emergency brake cable
- new bushing for transmission shift linkage with steel sleeves
- Rebuilt T-96 transmission included: main drive gear, 13 main shaft roller bearings, rear oil seal, and synchronizer assembly, shift linkage oil seal, complete small parts transmission repair kit, complete transmission gasket set.
- New 7 piece clutch kit; clutch cover and pressure plate, clutch friction disc, clutch release bearing, clutch release bearing sleeve, clutch release fork, clutch pilot bushing, clutch release return spring
- replaced kick down switch for overdrive.
- 2 rusted area's cutout under car and new steel welded in place and undercoated.
- convertible top adjusted and new center latch installed
As you can tell, a LOT of love, work, and attention has been given to this beauty. If you are interested, please call Classic V8 Sales at 1-800-208-4846 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to answer any and all questions you may have about this classic ride!