LQQK “HELP” Wanted NEW caretaker for this stunning Classic 1978 Ford F-250 Lariat Pick Up. Ken the first owner knew what he wanted and made a special factory order in 6/23/1978 for this Super Cab F-250 with a short bed.
He added a 3rd 40 gallon Tool Box Fuel tank, Trailer Hitch, and a Custom Removeable Sturdy 5th wheel Hitch.
This beauty is absolutely original, always garaged, smoke free with original Paint brown & cream interior & exterior. Spotless & Clean other than Rt Rear pick up bed needs TLC. Easily Towed Fully Loaded 35 ft Fifth wheel trailer 3,000 miles across the US.
Special wheels, tires and lights. Powerful Lincoln Gas 460 Cu In 7.5 Liter engine ONLY 63,760 miles. *No Rust
· CB Radio *Air Conditioning * Aux Trailer Brake Control * Cab Lights * Automatic Transmission
· Original Owners Manual * Rear Bench Seat folds to accept Large Cargo Storage area.
· * Extra Heavy Duty Suspension * 3 Speed Automatic Transmission * Fords famous Twin “I” Beam Front
· Suspension * Power Steering * Power Brakes * Extended L & Rt Oversize Recreation Mirrors
* (3) Fuel Tanks * AM/FM Stereo Radio * Wired for Dual Batteries * Clear California Title * Preserved Indoor Storage
I bought this rugged and faithful Truck years ago. It is a Head Turner and up to whatever tasks or
Load Carrying duties You require. Classic Truck Collectors like YOU recognize that the Ford Built 1978 F-250
Truck with the superb 460 V-8 Engine & the 70’s Look may be the best of the line and a real treasure to own
And drive. This Truck is definitely a Keeper. Be the New Proud Owner take it Home Now !!