PRICE LOWERED $1,500.00 MAKING THIS VETTE A STEAL!
Well Over $20,000 Spent to Make this a great and affordable Corvette!
1. All New Soft Trim, Carpet & Insulation in the Interior
2. All Interior Hard Trim AirBrushed with Factory Pack Paint
3. All New Seals on Doors Windows & T'Tops
4. New Center Gauge Stack, Shift Knob, & OEM Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
5. New Windshield, Power Antenna, Delco Radio with a Plugin For your Smart Phone
6. Completely Rebuilt AC System, Brake System, Suspension Bushings, Battery, Belts & Hoses
7. Completely Rebuilt Rear Differential, Axles, Axle Bearings
8. Transmission Rebuilt 10 Years Ago
9. Brand New White Letter BFG Radial Tires
10. Complete Repaint with New Nose and Tail Bumpers, Doors Hood Tops and Trim Romoved and refinshed seperately
I had the car for a year in Southern California and drove it every week on the busiest and fastes freeways in America, and the car
drives like a dream! Moved back Home to Kansas City and Do not have the space to keep it so it's time to sell!
He’s already had it on the track, but now the ’19 ZR1 is in Leno’s Garage
The Pick of the Day is the Chevrolet roadster from that landmark year offered at an affordable price
Richard Cohen’s is believed to be the only such collection of all five model years of the Chevrolet Corvette with a special fuel tank to reduce pit stops during races, or during long-distance drives
All-original ’67 Sting Ray would be a touchdown for any buyer
The Pick of the Day was modified as a faux crime fighter
Chevy’s most powerful Corvette to date can really move
Grand prize includes a 1965 Sting Ray and 2018 Grand Sport
Eaton Detroit Spring offers re-temper and re-arch
The Pick of the Day has been made in the style of French-Deco show cars