PRICE LOWERED $1,500.00 MAKING THIS VETTE A STEAL!
Well Over $20,000 Spent to Make this a great and affordable Corvette!
1. All New Soft Trim, Carpet & Insulation in the Interior
2. All Interior Hard Trim AirBrushed with Factory Pack Paint
3. All New Seals on Doors Windows & T'Tops
4. New Center Gauge Stack, Shift Knob, & OEM Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
5. New Windshield, Power Antenna, Delco Radio with a Plugin For your Smart Phone
6. Completely Rebuilt AC System, Brake System, Suspension Bushings, Battery, Belts & Hoses
7. Completely Rebuilt Rear Differential, Axles, Axle Bearings
8. Transmission Rebuilt 10 Years Ago
9. Brand New White Letter BFG Radial Tires
10. Complete Repaint with New Nose and Tail Bumpers, Doors Hood Tops and Trim Romoved and refinshed seperately
I had the car for a year in Southern California and drove it every week on the busiest and fastes freeways in America, and the car
drives like a dream! Moved back Home to Kansas City and Do not have the space to keep it so it's time to sell!
Sports car edges Chevy Volt for top honors in model-by-model study
The Yenko name is still alive and kicking today, thanks to Specialty Vehicle Engineering, which has been applying it to some wild creations in the recent past
Superformance is the go-to team creating new versions of some of the greatest cars ever built
Pick of the Day is a low-mileage 1978 Chevrolet Corvette
On National Corvette Day, here is a group of the best ones ever built
What better way to celebrate National Corvette Day than with a crazy modification?
He’s already had it on the track, but now the ’19 ZR1 is in Leno’s Garage
The Pick of the Day is the Chevrolet roadster from that landmark year offered at an affordable price
Richard Cohen’s is believed to be the only such collection of all five model years of the Chevrolet Corvette with a special fuel tank to reduce pit stops during races, or during long-distance drives