PRICE LOWERED $1,500.00 MAKING THIS VETTE A STEAL!
Well Over $20,000 Spent to Make this a great and affordable Corvette!
1. All New Soft Trim, Carpet & Insulation in the Interior
2. All Interior Hard Trim AirBrushed with Factory Pack Paint
3. All New Seals on Doors Windows & T'Tops
4. New Center Gauge Stack, Shift Knob, & OEM Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
5. New Windshield, Power Antenna, Delco Radio with a Plugin For your Smart Phone
6. Completely Rebuilt AC System, Brake System, Suspension Bushings, Battery, Belts & Hoses
7. Completely Rebuilt Rear Differential, Axles, Axle Bearings
8. Transmission Rebuilt 10 Years Ago
9. Brand New White Letter BFG Radial Tires
10. Complete Repaint with New Nose and Tail Bumpers, Doors Hood Tops and Trim Romoved and refinshed seperately
I had the car for a year in Southern California and drove it every week on the busiest and fastes freeways in America, and the car
drives like a dream! Moved back Home to Kansas City and Do not have the space to keep it so it's time to sell!
Steve Stone bought the car new when he was 18 and is still racking up the miles
It took three months, but the classic is back in the owners’ garage
This is the 23rd in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
This is the 20th in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Las Vegas collector car auction
In the debut episode of Driven, Nick and Kristen discuss why the car could be a good classic entry point
Sports car edges Chevy Volt for top honors in model-by-model study
The Yenko name is still alive and kicking today, thanks to Specialty Vehicle Engineering, which has been applying it to some wild creations in the recent past
Superformance is the go-to team creating new versions of some of the greatest cars ever built
Pick of the Day is a low-mileage 1978 Chevrolet Corvette