Backdraft Racing 1965 Shelby 427 Cobra replica
assembled by California Cobra of El Cajon, CA, build #205. Less
than 8000 miles on the car, never raced or abused. Currently
registered in CA and smog exempt for life (SB100). Prism Red w/
silver stripes, built on BMW 3-Series suspension and 4 wheel disc
- 400+ hp 351W built by Smeding Performance.
- Edelbrock heads, cam, intake and water pump.
- Holley 670cfm Street Avenger carb.
- Complete MSD ignition.
- Fresh 3 core aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans.
- Borg Warner "World Class" T-5 transmission.
- BMW independent rear end w/ 3.64 limited slip axle.
- Trunk-mounted Optima red top battery.
I am the 2nd owner of this very well maintained car. Feel free to contact me if you need any details. (760) 805-0328.
Pick of the Day driven less than 80,000 miles since new
Times of London reports American car collector wants to develop former British airbase into collector car showplace
Since I wrote the book on concept cars, I’ve been asked to select my personal favorites. Here are my favorite American concepts from the 1990s
Voitures Extravert is now taking old Porsche 911s and turning them into electric cars
The Pick of the Day was created by an Air Force pilot from an aircraft belly tank, custom tube frame and Volvo running gear.
Exotics owned by McCartney, Stewart, Mason on Bonhams docket for Goodwood sale
Meanwhile, the BBC’s famed pink taxi drives into a place at Beaulieu
Brightwells schedules the sale for March 21 at Bicester Heritage
BMR Suspension releases new Mustang torque box reinforcement braces