1971 Camaro with Form and Function - Ready to Bring Back Old
Memories and Start Making New Ones!
• 350 CID. Engine Casting #3970014 = 1970-1975 350 CID.
• Engine Date Code C2272= March 22, 1972.
• 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
• K N Air Filter.
• Demon 4BBL Carburetor.
• Weiand Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Polished Aluminum Valve Covers.
• Headers with Flowmaster Dual Exhaust.
• Chrome and Billet Accessories.
• Electronic Ignition.
• Vintage Air Conditioning.
• Power Steering.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Cross Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors with Wilwood Calipers.
• 10 Bolt Rear Axle.
• Complete R/S Front End Conversion.
• R/S Appearance Package.
• Steel Cowl Hood.
• Front and Rear Spoilers.
• Hood and Trunk Stripes.
• Dual Color Coded Sport Mirrors.
• Deluxe Interior with Comfort Weave Seats.
• Deluxe Gauge Package.
• Grant Custom Steering Wheel.
• Pioneer AM/FM/CD/AUX Stereo.
• 16" Polished Aluminum American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels.
• Protect-O-Plate with Original Build Sheet!
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
Fully restored and customized 1967 Camaro to debut at Classic Auto Show in Los Angeles
RideTech and a team of aftermarket manufacturers teaming to complete 1971 Camaro build in 48 hours at Barrett-Jackson
This is the 26th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
GM admits the sleigh’s dynamic capabilities are unmatched
Ever since I wrote about the 1969 Chevy Camaro ZL1 COPO coupe at Mecum’s upcoming Denver auction, I’ve been thinking about ’69 Camaros with big-block engines.
Mecum expects 1,000 collector cars to cross the block July 20-22 during its third annual Denver auction at the Colorado Convention Center.
Pick of the Day is a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro modified for racing by Dick Guldstrand and later restored to racing spec by Guldstrand’s mechanic.
With the introduction of the Chevrolet Camaro in 1966, followed one year later by its mechanical twin cousin, the Pontiac Firebird.
An intense-looking 1968 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro, documented as originally sold by Yenko Chevrolet, selling for three times the result of the N0. 2 car. in Portland, Oregon, at Mecum’s collector car auction.