Survivor 1963 Nova II Sporting the Casting Number Correct
• 194 CID. Inline 6 Engine with Block Number F1010HF= Flint, Mich. Oct. 10th, 194 Automatic.
• Engine Casting Number 3792858= 1962 - 1967 194 CID.
• Powerglide Automatic Transmission.
• Power Brakes.
• Front Sway Bar.
• Factory AM Radio.
• Split Bench Front Seat.
• All Vinyl Wrapped Interior.
• Full Gauge Package.
• Factory Wheels with Original Hubcaps.
• Original Ermine White with Red Interior Color Combination.
• Car Built on 2nd Week in October (10B) in Kandsas City, MO.
• Body Style 63-0437 = 1963 Chevy II Nova 400 2 Door Coupe.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com