This beautiful Mustang has:
• “Clearwater Aqua” paint – 1967 was the only year that this eye-catching color was offered on the Mustang. The white vinyl top really highlights it.
• Two-tone light aqua interior with dark aqua inserts
• Repainted and new vinyl top in 2005
• Restored in 1991
• Desirable “A code” 289-4v motor in hardtop coupe
• Matching numbers and Serial number 7R01A151625
• C4 automatic transmission
• Factory A/C and Power steering
• Flowmaster dual exhaust
• Styled steel wheel rims with Goodyear tires
• Center console with rolltop-style storage compartment
• No rust
• 111,840 miles – Runs and drives wonderfully. It is well maintained and carefully driven two to three thousand miles each of the past seven years.
• Appraised by international mustang expert (Jerry Regynski of Telstar Motors in Mitchell, SD) in 2006 and valued at $24,000.00
• In addition to what is on the car, we have the original hubcaps, radio, owner’s manual, parts, etc.
• Repair and restoration receipts for last nine years