This truck is a daily driver and is in a heated garaged between drives. The 292-V8 and 3-speed column shift are dependable.
* Over $6,000.00 has been spent thus far to achieve the goals of making this truck safe and dependable! All mechanical work has been professionally done by an ASE certified mechanic.
* Extra re-upholstered bench seat (refer to the 12th photo starting at the top left corner) which matches the door panels
* 2005 Cadillac Catera buckets, installed, comfortable and motorized (3-point shoulder belts and headrests)- The mounting and wiring of the seats were done by a retired mechanic who is a fabrication specialist.
* New master cylinder
* Brakes are safe-Those that needed attention received new stock drums,shoes and wheel cylinders
* New rear axle seals and pinon seal
* New gas tank (sending unit, chrome fill spout with new rubber seal around it, chrome locking gas cap)
* New dual mufflers
* New original style chromed side mirrors
* New arm rests
* New Grant steering wheel w/horn button
* New installed radiator
* Falken tires have less than 2,000 miles on them (installed at Discount Tire)
* Interstate battery
* Fresh bumpers - powder-coated black in August, 2014
* Heater, radio and wipers work fine
* Body is all steel and rust free
* Paint is okay but not perfect as it does have some minor scratches mainly inside the box
* Bed wood is good
* Tonneau cover w/snaps
* Engine, transmission and differential have been serviced
* Many other issues have been repaired and/or replaced by an ASE certified mechanic
Thanks for your interest. This truck has also been inspected and passed by a Road Ready inspector.