You are viewing a 1937 Ford 3 Window Coupe. Car has clear Florida Title and is Titled as a 1937. Top lifts off and comes with cradle. This is a very high end build. No expense sparred when building this amazing Street Rod. Only 1100 miles on this car. Still smells NEW!!! Below is a list of components.
- 1937 Minotti 3 window coupe
- LS1/400 HP Corvette Motor with Custom Engine Cover
- 4L80E transmission
- Heidts independent rear suspension (aluminum/chrome) with 3.70 Positraction
- Polished stainless TCI frame
- Wedge cut 4 1/2", handmade hood and grill
- Curved windshield and side glass
- Power windows, remote entry and hidden stereo
- Custom headlights and tail lights
- Street and Performance headers and exhaust
- Air Ride by Ride Tech Air Ride Technologies
- Aluminum chrome suspension
- Coddington wheels and One-Off Matching Steering Wheel
- Power steering and 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Custom Red Leather and Suede interior
- Ididit tilt column with push button ignition
- Removable hardtop convertible with cradle
Has Ididit Remote that is alarm and works power windows.
Vintage Air Conditioning
Pictures do not do this car justice. If you can, please try to see this car in person.
Please feel free to email or call me with any questions