We are selling this car for a very good client that is very ill.
He built it for himself and will not be able to enjoy it. It was
just completed. The gauges used to finish it were a used
set with mileage not reset. We will install new gauges as
part of the deal if desired. Ready for a new owner.
Excellent new dual stage repaint in Tuxedo Black.
New Burgundy vinyl bucket seat interior and carpet.
No top installed, currently a true roadster.
This car has a newly rebuilt 350 cubic inch V-8>
Newly rebuilt 350 Turbo automatic transmission.
The all fiberglass body is excellent and car is titled as a 1934 Ford.
Chrome wheels and new radial tires.
NEW BUILD JUST COMPLETED
• New fiberglass body and rear fenders - custom chassis
• Excellent new dual stage paint in Tuxedo Black
• Beautiful new Burgundy vinyl bucket seat interior
• Padded dash, used gauges & tilt steering wheel
• Newly rebuilt Chevy 350 V-8 engine
• Rebuilt 350 Turbo automatic transmission
• 8.2 Chevy rear end
• Four wheel power disc brakes
• Modern AM/FM CD stereo radio
• Chrome wheels and new radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com