Just arrived, this is an excellent example of the famous Saleen Mustang Convertibles.
Sold new in New Mexico in 1997, this car is one of only five SVT Convertibles converted
to S281 Saleen's in 1997 and believed the only one in this fabulous color combination.
The SVT were special Mustangs produced by Ford's Special Vehicle Team...
Saleen converted 372 Mustangs into their special edition S281 cars in 1997.
Of the 372, only 18 SVT Cobras were converted, 13 Coupes and 5 Convertibles.
This is one of the five convertibles...
Now it will look great in your garage.
Finished in Rio Red and Saddle convertible Top.
Mint Saddle leather interior, dash, console and carpet.
The car is equipped with the factory original DOHC
4.6 Liter V-8 engine producing 305HP.
Factory five speed manual transmission.
Saleen / Boria exhaust, Saleen body kit and rear wing.
Saleen composite hood and Racecraft suspension
Full rollbar and Saleen badging.
Five five spoke alloy wheels and 18 inch radial tires
Ice cold air conditioning
ONE OF FIVE SALEEN SVT CONVERTIBLE BUILT IN 1997
ORIGINAL LOW MILE SURVIVOR
IMMACULATE ORIGINAL CONDIITON
#180 OF 372
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Excellent factory original Rio Red
• Saleen badging, spoiler and special composite hood
• Excellent factory Saddle leather bucket seat interior & console
• Original door panels, dash, and carpet
• Saddle convertible top and factory boot
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 4.6 Liter DOHC V-8, fuel injected engine
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows & locks
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Complete Saleen Racecraft handling package
• Original AM/FM cassette / CD stereo and speakers
• Factory Saleen wheels and low profile radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com