This 1969 Jaguar XKE SII is in British Racing Green with Tan.
The Series II Jaguars benefitted from more user-friendly mechanical improvements such as improved cooling and bigger brakes, plus options like power steering and A/C became available.
The Jaguar XKE series II is powered by a 246hp inline 6 cylinder engine with a manual gearbox.
This example is a numbers matching (motor and gearbox) unrestored car.
The early history of this car is not known. The car was purchased out of Montana, USA in 2010.
Originally green, this car was repainted at some point and the hue is not exact.
The current owner has done extensive service to make the car a useable classic.
This Series II is a great example to either restore or simply improve some cosmetics and enjoy now.
Most significant work completed by Sports Car Performance in Santa Cruz, Ca.
Recent repairs include:
- 60k servcie including rebuilt carbs
- all new cooling hoses
- new alternator and control box
- new front rotors and pads
- new rear pads installed
- new ball joints, tie rod ends and wheel bearings
- repair transmission rear seal
- new U-joints, shocks, pinion seals, suspension bushings
- new stainless exhaust system installed
- new heat shield
- washer reservoir and clock repaired
- new horns installed
- re-wired ignition system
- new heater box including motor, seals and cables
Recent oil servcie performed and PPI on file.
For FULL PHOTO COLLECTION, visit us at http://www.MohrImports.com
All inspections welcome. We ship worldwide.
Contact us at 831.373.3131 day or evening.
Presented for sale by Mohr Imports, Classic and Sports Car Brokers.