This is a 1959 Fully Restored Corvette. Very minimal use stored in a locked garage. I bought it from the owner of a large car dealership who kept it in the showroom. The engine has 77651 miles on it. Roman Red with White Coves, Both soft top and hard top, factory 3- speed manual transmission, factory 283 cu in. engine w/Edelbrock intake, original Wonderbar radio, tach, clock, gauges, heater. All chrome and stainless trim in excellent condition. Paint and body excellent except for a small chips by gas door. This is an absolutely great car, all the work is done, its ready to be driven today.
-I have the VIN Number
-Two numbers on the back of the block - Showing it is a period correct block was cast on Dec 8, 1958 and according to the VIN car was built between March and April 1959.
- Number on front right was decked off with block was rebuilt- however I know it was the basic model 283/230hp
- The intake and carburetor were both replaced with Edelbrock
- Generator was replaced with Alternator
- All chrome was sent off to be re-chromed
- Car was re-painted while chrome was off
- There is a small paint chip around gas cap
- All interior and seats (leather and cushions) were re-done
- Brand new soft top
- Hard top was painted at same time - however the back glass is plexiglass and needs to be resealed - I never used the hard top so I didn't care to fix it
- I have approximately 600 miles on the car since restoration in 2008
- The Wonderbar radio (was internally replaced with a AM/FM radio)