The 1948-1951 Jeepster is one of the coolest period vehicles of the post-war era.
This amazing vehicle had a $40K frame off restoration completed in 2012.
There is no aspect of this cool vehicle that is not as good or better then
when it left the factory. An excellent color combination ready for summer
cruising or that next resort guest shuttle in the Caribbean...
High quality, dual stage repaint in beautiful Aqua Blue.
New high end Tan interior, Haartz cloth top and side curtains that store
in a pocket behind the rear seat. Perfect restored dash and gauges,
new door panels & carpet. Amazing fit and finish. New seat belts also installed.
New Tan power convertible top and boot that operates as new.
All new immaculate chrome, interior dash pieces included...
Factory original F-134 four cylinder engine rebuilt to proper specs.
Original three speed manual transmission with overdrive.
HIGH END RESTORATION BY EXPERT
OVER $40K SPENT ON FRAME OFF RESTORATION
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Show quality dual stage repaint in Aqua Blue
• New correct interior restored dash, door panels and carpet
• New Tan Haartz convertible top and boot
• Side curtains all new tinted glass
• Excellent restored gauges, steering wheel & dash chrome
• Excellent new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt F-134 four cylinder engine
• Complete frame restoration and painting
• Factory rebuilt manual transmission with overdrive
• Beautiful factory wheel covers & trim rings - new wide whitewall tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com