Just arrived, this is amazing build was designed and built for show.
Built by a long time professional Mustang restorer, he took a basic,
six cylinder coupe he had owned for 20 years and turned it into this
really cool restomod you see below. Over $120K was spent creating
this one of a kind show car. Add it to your Mustang collection as a
real conversation car at any show you attend...
The roof panel and hatch assembly were grafted from a Volvo 240DL wagon.
This car has a gorgeous dual stage custom paint in PPG Purple Metallic.
Shelby front valance and fiberglass hood. All new chrome & stainless.
Custom cream interior, bucket seats with period correct Pony inserts.
Fold down rear seat and cargo compartment
Excellent dash, door panels, new carpet and headliner.
Power windows are operated by the faux window cranks.
Ice cold vintage air conditioning
This car will win awards at any show you attend.
Was awarded the MCA Pinnacle Award in 2013 for Best Restomod.
Wheel Vintiques polished Bullet wheels and new radial tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its builder
and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with a 514 cubic inch V-8 engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Nine inch 3:50 gear Traction-Lok rear end
MCA (MUSTANG CLUB OF AMERICA)
PINNACLE AWARD BEST RESTOMOD 2013
AMAZING MAGAZINE FEATURED
• 100% accident free, rust free sheet metal
• Beautiful custom dual stage repaint
• New Cream custom bucket seat interior & door panels
• Gorgeous new dash with new Dakota Digital gauges
• Excellent new chrome and stainless
• 514 cubic inch V-8s engine & 4BBL Holley 870cfm carb
• Performance Automatic Competition AOD transmission
• Four wheel stainless steel disc brakes
• Sanderson headers & custom stainless steel exhaust
• Heidts power rack & pinion steering
• Ice cold vintage air conditioning
• Power windows controlled by window cranks
• AM/FM CD stereo and speakers
• Wheel Vintiques polished 17 inch wheels & new radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com