Just arrived, this beautiful Mach 1 Sportsroof is ready for it's new owner...
It is very hard to find an original condition, low mile Mach 1. The Marti
Report confirms this car is as built including factory air conditioning.
It is are becoming increasingly hard to find unmolested, rust free examples.
This car has had was sold new to Metro & Helen Sinko of Strongsville, Ohio
by LaRiche Ford on January 20, 1971. The car stayed with Helen until her passing
in 2012 and was acquired from her daughter. We have all the original purchase
paperwork including the sales contract, window sticker, warranty card and rust
proofing paperwork. Lots of service receipts to back up the original mileage of
31K. Amazing loving care kept this car original including the paint...
Marti Report & original mile title in hand.
My shop has gone thru all the mechanicals and the car is ready to drive.
This is the best color combination and will draw attention wherever you go.
This car wears the original Bright Blue factory paint and Mach 1 striping.
The mint White sport bucket seat interior is original and in exceptional condition.
The original dash pad and soft trim is in excellent condition.
One of the best color combinations...
Excellent original chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the factory 351 V-8 engine with 2BBL carb
and original automatic transmission...
Front power disc brakes & power steering
Factory air conditioning
RUST FREE SURVIVOR - ONE OWNER
FACTORY A/C - MARTI REPORT CONFIRMED
ALL ORIGINAL PURCHASE PAPERWORK IN HAND
• Accident and rust free sheet metal - rust proofed when new
• Incredible ORIGINAL paint in factory Bright Blue
• Factory Mach 1 striping and Mach 1 hood
• Mint original White Sports bucket seat interior with console
• Excellent nice original dash, carpet, & door panels
• Factory air conditioning
• New or excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 351 cubic inch V8 engine - 2BBL
• Original automatic transmission
• Power steering & front disc brakes
• Fold down rear sports seat
• Original AM/FM radio and speakers
• Correct wheel covers and new whitewall tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com