Believed living its entire life in Florida, this lovely car went thru an
extensive complete restoration. Very rare color combination.
The car looks, runs and drives like new. We have decoded the
block as a 1970 casting date. We have not been able to verify
it as a matching numbers engine...
A fabulous example of the rare, full size Impala convertibles...
and one you will be proud to own, drive and show...
Beautifully dual stage repaint in correct Forest Green Poly Metallic.
All new or refurbished chrome & stainless. New matching Dark Green
vinyl interior. New carpet, Black convertible top and original dash.
This car is equipped with rebuilt, proper date coded 454 cubic inch V-8 engine
with rebuilt original automatic transmission
Ice cold factory air conditioning
ACCIDENT FREE CAR
BELIEVED LIFETIME FLORIDA CAR
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Excellent repaint in rare color combination
• New Black convertible top - original factory boot
• Matching new interior in excellent condition
• Mostly new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt 454 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Original rebuilt automatic transmission
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering & front disc brakes
• Power windows and locks
• Power seat, tilt steering & top
• Original AM/FM radio & speakers
• Beautiful factory rally wheels and new redline tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com