Just arrived, this is amazing car was ordered by Memorial Chapel
of Waynesville, Missouri in 1977. It remained with this owner and
was stored indoors, used sparingly. The car was brought to Florida
in 2013 and we have completed a mechanical refresh. New fiberglass bumper
fillers were installed at the time of the one repaint in the factory color.
This car has an excellent original repaint in the factory Black.
Perfect original Black vinyl top. Silver pinstriping.
Excellent original Black leather interior in as new condition.
Original dash, carpet, door panels and headliner.
Factory wheel covers and new whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owner
and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 425 cubic inch engine
and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
ELEGANT RUST FREE - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
ORIGINAL OWNER UNTIL 2013 - EXCELLENT CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct color
• Beautiful factory Black vinyl top
• Mint Black leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 425 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows, seats, and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo radio and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & new whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com