1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Resto-Mod Coupe
Royal Blue & Pearl White Exterior / Ivory Leather Interior
REDUCED for Quick Sale! Written appraisal of $167,000!
Forman MotorWorks is pleased to present this stunning 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Resto-Mod Coupe. It’s dressed in a rich Pearl White and a striking shade of Blue that takes on a Royal Purple hue depending on the way the light hits it. This show stopper has only traveled 4900 miles since it was built and the interior has recently been refreshed with beautiful new Ivory leather upholstery complimented with Royal Purple stitching and trim. Every inch of this car has been treated to top-quality components and craftsmanship. Under the hood resides a GM Crate 502ci V8 with 540hp surrounded by beautifully crafted polished stainless steel and aluminum accessories, fittings, and hoses. Equipped with Air Conditioning, digital gauges, very comfortable seats, navigation, and a Kenwood sound system, It is an extreme pleasure to drive. This ‘56 Bel Air has a perfect stance and plenty of presence. The paint quality and colors, along with all the chrome, literally makes this machine look like an enormous piece of jewelry in the sunlight. The big block 502 makes all the right noises, most of them being of the deep and angry variety. Prodding the loud pedal results in school girl type giggles and if you put it all the way down, evil laughter ensues. The cool factor alone on this Hot Rod is easily worth $100k!
- 502 ci - 540 hp V8 Engine with Aluminum Heads
- Holley Avenger 670 CFM Carburetor
- GM 4L80 Automatic Transmission
- Wilwood Cross-Drilled Front & Rear Disc Brakes
- Custom Dual-Reservoir Brake Booster
- Currie Rear-End with 373 Gears
- JetHot Coated Headers
- Aluminum Air Cleaner
- Hi-Torque Starter
- Custom Front & Rear Coil Over Suspension with Sway & Traction Bars
- Boyd Coddington 18” Front – 20” Rear Billet Wheels
- BeCool Aluminum Radiator and Transmission Cooler
- Flowmaster Exhaust
- New Custom Leather Interior
- English Wool Carpeting
- High Quality Foor Mats
- Billet Aluminum Pedals, Dash Vents, Trim, Steering Wheel, and Steering Column
- Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Custom Steel Center Console with Cupholders & Armrest
- HID Headlights
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Kenwood AM/FM/DVD/CD/iPod/Sirius Radio Stereo System
- Sound Insulation Throughout
- Trunk Mounted Optima Battery, Polk Audio Amplifier, & CD Changer
- Custom Carpeted Trunk
- Built in Battery Tender
- Show Quality Two-Tone Metallic & Pearl Paint
- Less Than 5,000 Miles Since Built
Pre-purchase inspections are welcomed.
Need transport assistance? Let me know. I have worked with hundreds of transport companies over the years and can assist in having this one of a kind 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Resto-Mod dropped off at your door.
Please feel free to give me with any questions or for more information. Thanks!