Just arrived, this may be the nicest, original true survivor cars we have
had in seven years. This car is really showroom new... This is one of
my favorite LTD models, one of the few years with hide away headlights...
Sold new to Ruth Oakes of Harbor Beach, Michigan by Tubb Motor Sales in 1969,
this amazing car remained with Ruth until purchased by Michigan Owner #2 in 1993.
Mint original condition never driven in bad weather...
Lifetime loving care and we brought it to Florida for a complete refresh.
Excellent, original factory Gold Metallic paint and contrasting Black dual
pinstripe. Original Black full vinyl roof in excellent condition.
Mint original Gold Brocade cloth interior. Mint dash, door panels,
carpet and headliner. Interior is showroom new...
Excellent wood dash & door panel trim
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 390 cubic inch
engine and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
ULTRA RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
MINT TWO OWNER ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent factory Gold Metallic paint
• Original Black full vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Showroom Gold Brocade interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 390 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Power steering, brakes and seat
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 20,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com