Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang is ready for it's new owner...
It is very hard to find an original condition, low mile early Mustang.
Other than a very nice repaint, this car is as built and drives like new...
It is are becoming increasingly hard to find unmolested, rust free examples.
We purchased the car from Rhode Island and brought it to Florida.
Believed to be a lifelong Tennessee car...
My shop has gone thru all the mechanicals and the car is ready to drive.
One of the best color combinations and will draw attention wherever you go.
There was one older repaint in the factory Phoenician Yellow.
The Black bucket seat /console interior of the car is original and in exceptional
condition for a 49 year old car.The original dash pad and soft trim is in very nice
condition. The original carpet in the rear deck area is slightly faded, we can
redye it if desired. Fold down rear seat and rare "Rally Pac" gauges.
Very nice original chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the original factory A code 289 V-8 engine with 4BBL carb.
and original factory four speed manual transmission and full console.
Factory air conditioning
GT badging with correct fog lights.
RUST FREE LOW MILE ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL A CODE 289 V-8 4BBL V-8
FOUR SPEED TRANSMISSION
• Accident and rust free sheet metal
• Very nice older repaint in factory Phoenician Yellow
• Very nice original Black bucket seat interior & console
• Fold down rear seat and trunk access
• Very nice original dash, carpet, & door panels
• Factory air conditioning
• Excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 289 cubic inch V8 4BBL engine
• Original four speed manual transmission
• Rally Pac gauges - GT fog lights
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Correct styled steel wheels and redline tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com