Built in 1995, this beautiful 210's restoration was a complete one.
Purchased by the current owner in 2012, he wanted a car for long distance
car show cruising. He had a new repaint completed in the color chosen in 1995
when this car was restored. New power disc brake conversion and vintage air
conditioning installed. His situation has changed and it is time to find it's
next owner to enjoy, one you will be proud to own, drive and show...
Beautiful new dual stage repaint in Teal Metallic. All new or refurbished
chrome & stainless. Very nice two tone Gray tweed interior..
Original dash & new gauges. New carpet and headliner.
Only 1,587 miles on the rebuild of the original 265 V-8 engine.
The four speed manual transmission was added on restoration.
New ice cold vintage air conditioning
VINTAGE A/C FOR THOSE HIGHWAY CRUISES
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent new dual stage paint in Teal Metallic
• Beautiful two tone Gray interior seat interior
• Original dash, new gauges &steering wheel, carpet & headliner
• All new or refreshed chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt factory 265 V-8 engine with 4BBL carb
• New four speed manual transmission
• Power steering and brakes
• New ice cold vintage air conditioning
• New updated AM/FM CD stereo radio
• Beautiful new wheels and redline radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com