Built in 2004, this beautiful Belair's restoration was completed.
Purchased by the current owner in 2005, he wanted a car for long distance
car show cruising. He had a new crate motor, five speed manual with
overdrive and vintage air conditioning installed. His health problems
have made it time to find it's next owner to enjoy,
one you will be proud to own, drive and show...
Beautiful dual stage repaint in Bright Red. All new or refurbished
chrome & stainless. New correct reproduction Black & Silver seat interior..
Original dash & gauges. New carpet and headliner.
About 2,000 miles ago, a new GM 350 crate motor was installed.
The four speed manual was changed out to a five speed with overdrive.
New ice cold vintage air conditioning
This car drives like new and will look great in your garage...
ONLY 2,177 MILES SINCE RESTORATION COMPLETED
ORIGINAL LOOK - MODERN DRIVE TRAIN
VINTAGE A/C FOR THOSE HIGHWAY CRUISES
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent dual stage paint in Bright Red
• Beautiful Silver & Black bucket seat interior
• Original dash, new steering wheel, carpet & headliner
• All new or refreshed chrome, stainless, & badging
• New GM 350 cubic inch V-8 crate engine
• New five speed overdrive manual transmission
• Power steering and brakes
• Electric fan to help with cooling
• New ice cold vintage air conditioning
• New updated Sirius AM/FM CD stereo radio
• Dual antennas
• Beautiful new wheels and wide white radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com