Just arrived, this sporty, downsized Thunderbird is one of the nicest we have had in seven years.
These TBirds were the downsized in 1977 to a more nimble, midsize platform
while still holding design style from the Lincoln Mark V's released in 1977.
This car was purchased by Robert Rague of Lebanon, Tennessee at
Paul Miller Ford on February 18, 1977. Eight months later, Robert traded
the car in on a new 1978 and Owner #2, William Cobb of Nashville, Tennessee
purchased the car. It remained with Robert until he could no longer drive
and we purchased the car from his family. Driven only 27K miles in 37 years.
Rust & accident free, brand new dual stage repaint...
Now ready for its new owner...
This car has just received a new dual stage repaint in its factory Chocolate Brown
Metallic. New Gold painted pinstriping in the correct factory pattern. Beautiful original
Gold split landau vinyl top and side moldings. Very nice original Gold vinyl
interior and door panels. Original dash, carpet and headliner.
Pristine factory alloy wheels and brand new whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 351 cubic inch engine,
2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent brand new dual stage paint
• Original factory Gold split landau vinyl top
• Correct painted dual painted pinstriping
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Factory original Gold vinyl interior & original door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 351 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Original AM/FM 8Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory alloy wheels & brand new whitewall radial tires
• 27,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com