Just arrived, this car was recently frame off restored after spending
fifteen years with its current Florida owner. Matching numbers engine,
correct colors and ready to drive...
New paint, chrome bumpers, seats and complete mechanical refresh by
a professional shop. This car is ready for its next owner...
This car has a new, dual stage repaint in its factory Roman Red
with White coves. Beautiful new White convertible top.
New Black seats, door panels and carpet. New rechrome bumpers.
Original dash, modern radio & factory clock.
Correct factory spinner wheel covers and new wide white radial tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 283 V-8 engine,
4BBL carb and four speed transmission.
Body is very nice as is the frame ... the underside is as nice as the top !!!
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
FRAME OFF RESTORATION RECENTLY COMPLETED
• Very nice dual stage repaint in Roman Red
• New high quality White convertible top
• Beautiful new Black interior &door panels
• New rechrome bumpers
• Nice original chrome trim and stainless
• Rebuilt 283 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Converted from a three speed manual to a four speed
• Newer AM/FM radio and speakers
• Pristine new spinner wheel covers & new whitewall radial tires
• Only about 1,000 miles only since restoration
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com