Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang is ready for it's new owner...
It is very hard to find an original condition, low mile early Mustang.
Other than a very nice repaint, this car is as built and drives like new...
It is are becoming increasingly hard to find unmolested, rust free examples.
We purchased the car from in Indiana and brought it to Florida.
My shop has gone thru all the mechanicals and the car is ready to drive.
One of the best color combination and will draw attention wherever you go.
There was a very nice dual stage repaint in the factory Springtime Yellow.
The Black bucket seat interior of the car is original and in exceptional condition
for a 48 year old car.The original dash pad and soft trim is in very nice
condition. The original carpet is slightly faded, we can redye it if desired.
Very nice original chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the original factory 289 V-8 engine
and original automatic transmission...
Factory air conditioning
RUST FREE LOW MILE ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL 289 V-8 DRIVETRAIN
• Accident and rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in factory Springtime Yellow
• Very nice original Black bucket seat interior
• Very nice original dash, carpet, & door panels
• Factory air conditioning
• Excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 289 cubic inch V8 engine
• Original automatic transmission
• Power steering
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Correct wheel covers and whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com