Sold new to Warren Olsen by Contois Ford Lincoln Mercury in Neligh, Nebraska in 1979.
It remained with Warren's family until purchased by Owner #2 and brought to Florida in
2012. Driven less than 49,000 miles in 35 years, it is ready for its new owner.
We have sold many, many Marks over the last seven years...
One of the most stunning color combinations we have had...
The Designer Series Mark V's were Special Edition models starting in 1976.
Blass, Cartier, Pucci & Givenchy were the four designers and each editon
was unique in color and trim. This 1979 Givenchy is the only Lincoln with this
special color paint and leather interior, not repeated in any other Lincoln.
The Givenchy Edition also had special pinstriping, fabric seat inserts and
the uniqueness of a front half vinyl roof. Color coordinated turbine wheels were
part of the package.The Designer Series car as some of the most sought after
Lincolns of the 1970's and this is an excellent example.
This car is all original, in the rare color of Crystal Blue Metallic, showing a Violet hue...
The original paint on this car is exceptional. The Givenchy also has the unique half vinyl
top and matching Dark Crystal Blue leather interior. All original and in excellent condition.
Contrasting Givenchy special dual pinstripe.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch
engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SPECIAL EDITION DESIGNER SERIES
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Mint original Crystal Blue Metallic factory paint
• Original Dark Blue front half vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful Givenchy leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Newer AM/FM/CD stereo and speakers
• (if desired, we can source and install a factory correct stereo)
• Pristine factory turbine wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 49,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com